Postagem original de: Ouaaammm ,
I figured out what is the problem. Not saying my soldering is perfect but don't think the problem comes from here. As well as a lower volume, the earbud has significantly lost quality. I most probably damaged the voice coil while taking it apart. There was this little hole where I put a needle into it to try to open it. Figured out later that I just needed to unscrew it (well glued, so not so straightforward, stupid me still). Forgot that I did that, a comment on another forum made me think of it again. That's how you learn I guess :-) Thanks a lot for your comments, you both had valid points that I did try or before or after (tried to resolder again this morning, but still same).