Pular para o conteúdo principal

Postagem original de: Erik ,


I did two battery replacements back to back, and on the second I used the black spudger as a spool, basically: # NOT cutting the tabs in 2

# laying the spudger across the frame with the edge over the battery's bottom edge and pulling the tabs over it
# Slowly rolling the spudger towards the home button, keeping the angle of tape more or less vertical from the battery's edge. 

On side of the tape broke early on because i misunderstood ifixit's directions and was pulling the tape forward at an angle over the home button hardware. I can't say for certain this method would work consistently but I was surprised how well it did- certainly better than pulling and re-gripping separate tabs.