Skip to main content
Help

Original post by: BurnieG ,

Text:

I do believe 2.95v from the battery is to low to power on the phone. It would require closer to the area of 3.4v to power on the phone.  So it could possibly be a failing battery.  It may be a number of things but it could not hurt to start by trying another battery first as the one you have will not power on the phone due to not enough voltage being supplied to the motherboard.  May also be the charge port is damaged or needs cleaned and your battery has discharged below the required voltage to power on the phone due to a damaged charge port.

Status:

open