Ir para o conteúdo principal
Ajuda

Mensagem original de: gillrios ,

Texto:

You did everything right when it came to replacing the power switch. 90% a new power switch fixes that problem. The other 10% goes back to the logic board and replacing your power management chip which is not an easy task if not having the right equipment. I recommend have a local repai shop that does micro soldering work due that job. But not to many shops know we're to even get that chip( if they do they know there job very well)  I hope this helps.

Status:

open