Pular para o conteúdo principal

Postagem original de: RoggeSound ,


Of course it's always easier to throw money at the situation; buy a new thing when it breaks and throw the old one away, but that's not what this website is about.

If I recall correctly, that cable is just a headphone cable.  You should be able to buy a cheap pair of headphones with a long enough cable, cut the headphones off and solder them to the appropriate points on the sensor.

Of course, after you repair the first pedal, you could buy a second foot pedal and a cheap headphone splitter, and rock both pedals at the same time as a double bass.