Pular para o conteúdo principal
Ajuda

Versão atual de: Gabe ,

Título:

Electricity passes thruthroug the MacBook, thru me,MacBook to anything grounded...me
Electricity passes thruthroug the MacBook, thru me,MacBook to anything grounded...me

Texto:

So, I was charging my MacBook air, its fairly warm, I touch my iMac, I notice my pinky feels tingly. I think its my iMac, freak out, touch it again to no avail. I then proceed to keep my MacBook air on my lap, and type on my apple wired keyboard connected to my iMac via a USB hub that is plugged into the wall. I feel the charge again and I realize the current is coming from my MacBook air.
 
Should I be worried? Because my iMac and my alumaluminum keyboard is "grounded" (well the socket this is all plugged into is not grounded... the house is old) and current goes thruthrough, does that mean that its the positive line thatsthat's live? because if it was neutral or ground it wouldn't go thruthrough... And how, if I should, should I approach this to apple?
Should I be worried? Because my iMac and my alumaluminum keyboard is "grounded" (well the socket this is all plugged into is not grounded... the house is old) and current goes thruthrough, does that mean that its the positive line thatsthat's live? because if it was neutral or ground it wouldn't go thruthrough... And how, if I should, should I approach this to apple?
 
EDIT: I just put my pinky on a screw on a light switch (So thatsthat's definitely grounded) and I definitely feel a current.
EDIT: I just put my pinky on a screw on a light switch (So thatsthat's definitely grounded) and I definitely feel a current.
 
EDIT: The plug that I was plugged into WAS grounded and that did "shock" me but the other plugs that are NOT grounded doplugging into's ground is not shock me. and it doesn't shock me when its unpluggedactually grounded.
EDIT: The plug that I was plugged into WAS grounded and that did "shock" me but the other plugs that are NOT grounded doplugging into's ground is not shock me. and it doesn't shock me when its unpluggedactually grounded.

dispositivo:

MacBook Air Models A1237 and A1304

Status:

open

Resposta Aceita:

20369

Editado por: iRobot ,

Título:

Electricity passes thru the MacBook, thru me, to anything grounded...

Texto:

So, I was charging my MacBook air, its fairly warm, I touch my iMac, I notice my pinky feels tingly. I think its my iMac, freak out, touch it again to no avail. I then proceed to keep my MacBook air on my lap, and type on my apple wired keyboard connected to my iMac via a USB hub that is plugged into the wall. I feel the charge again and I realize the current is coming from my MacBook air.

Should I be worried? Because my iMac and my alum keyboard is "grounded" (well the socket this is all plugged into is not grounded... the house is old) and current goes thru, does that mean that its the positive line thats live? because if it was neutral or ground it wouldn't go thru... And how, if I should, should I approach this to apple?

EDIT: I just put my pinky on a screw on a light switch (So thats definitely grounded) and I definitely feel a current.

EDIT: The plug that I was plugged into WAS grounded and that did "shock" me but the other plugs that are NOT grounded do not shock me. and it doesn't shock me when its unplugged.

dispositivo:

MacBook Air 13" Models A1237 and A1304
MacBook Air 13" Models A1237 and A1304

Status:

open

Resposta Aceita:

20369

Editado por: iRobot ,

Título:

Electricity passes thru the MacBook, thru me, to anything grounded...

Texto:

So, I was charging my MacBook air, its fairly warm, I touch my iMac, I notice my pinky feels tingly. I think its my iMac, freak out, touch it again to no avail. I then proceed to keep my MacBook air on my lap, and type on my apple wired keyboard connected to my iMac via a USB hub that is plugged into the wall. I feel the charge again and I realize the current is coming from my MacBook air.

Should I be worried? Because my iMac and my alum keyboard is "grounded" (well the socket this is all plugged into is not grounded... the house is old) and current goes thru, does that mean that its the positive line thats live? because if it was neutral or ground it wouldn't go thru... And how, if I should, should I approach this to apple?

EDIT: I just put my pinky on a screw on a light switch (So thats definitely grounded) and I definitely feel a current.

EDIT: The plug that I was plugged into WAS grounded and that did "shock" me but the other plugs that are NOT grounded do not shock me. and it doesn't shock me when its unplugged.

dispositivo:

MacBook Air 13" Models A1237 and A1304
MacBook Air 13" Models A1237 and A1304

Status:

open

Resposta Aceita:

20369

Editado por: iRobot ,

Título:

Electricity passes thru the MacBook, thru me, to anything grounded...

Texto:

So, I was charging my MacBook air, its fairly warm, I touch my iMac, I notice my pinky feels tingly. I think its my iMac, freak out, touch it again to no avail. I then proceed to keep my MacBook air on my lap, and type on my apple wired keyboard connected to my iMac via a USB hub that is plugged into the wall. I feel the charge again and I realize the current is coming from my MacBook air.

Should I be worried? Because my iMac and my alum keyboard is "grounded" (well the socket this is all plugged into is not grounded... the house is old) and current goes thru, does that mean that its the positive line thats live? because if it was neutral or ground it wouldn't go thru... And how, if I should, should I approach this to apple?

EDIT: I just put my pinky on a screw on a light switch (So thats definitely grounded) and I definitely feel a current.

EDIT: The plug that I was plugged into WAS grounded and that did "shock" me but the other plugs that are NOT grounded do not shock me. and it doesn't shock me when its unplugged.

dispositivo:

MacBook Air

Status:

open

Resposta Aceita:

20369

Editado por: Gabe ,

Título:

Electricity passes thru the MacBook, thru me, to anything grounded...

Texto:

So, I was charging my MacBook air, its fairly warm, I touch my iMac, I notice my pinky feels tingly. I think its my iMac, freak out, touch it again to no avail. I then proceed to keep my MacBook air on my lap, and type on my apple wired keyboard connected to my iMac via a USB hub that is plugged into the wall. I feel the charge again and I realize the current is coming from my MacBook air.
 
Should I be worried? Because my iMac and my alum keyboard is "grounded" (well the socket this is all plugged into is not grounded... the house is old) and current goes thru, does that mean that its the positive line thats live? because if it was neutral or ground it wouldn't go thru... And how, if I should, should I approach this to apple?
 
EDIT: I just put my pinky on a screw on a light switch (So thats definitely grounded) and I definitely feel a current.
 
EDIT: The plug that I was plugged into WAS grounded and that did "shock" me but the other plugs that are NOT grounded do not shock me. and it doesn't shock me when its unplugged.

dispositivo:

MacBook Air

Status:

open

Editado por: Gabe ,

Título:

Electricity passes thru the MacBook, thru me, to anything grounded...

Texto:

So, I was charging my MacBook air, its fairly warm, I touch my iMac, I notice my pinky feels tingly. I think its my iMac, freak out, touch it again to no avail. I then proceed to keep my MacBook air on my lap, and type on my apple wired keyboard connected to my iMac via a USB hub that is plugged into the wall. I feel the charge again and I realize the current is coming from my MacBook air.
 
Should I be worried? Because my iMac and my alum keyboard is "grounded" (well the socket this is all plugged into is not grounded... the house is old) and current goes thru, does that mean that its the positive line thats live? because if it was neutral or ground it wouldn't go thru... And how, if I should, should I approach this to apple?
 
EDIT: I just put my pinky on a screw on a light switch (So thats definitely grounded) and I definitely feel a current.

dispositivo:

MacBook Air

Status:

open

Postagem original de: Gabe ,

Título:

Electricity passes thru the MacBook, thru me, to anything grounded...

Texto:

So, I was charging my MacBook air, its fairly warm, I touch my iMac, I notice my pinky feels tingly. I think its my iMac, freak out, touch it again to no avail. I then proceed to keep my MacBook air on my lap, and type on my apple wired keyboard connected to my iMac via a USB hub that is plugged into the wall. I feel the charge again and I realize the current is coming from my MacBook air.

Should I be worried? Because my iMac and my alum keyboard is "grounded" (well the socket this is all plugged into is not grounded... the house is old) and current goes thru, does that mean that its the positive line thats live? because if it was neutral or ground it wouldn't go thru... And how, if I should, should I approach this to apple?

dispositivo:

MacBook Air

Status:

open